Welcome to the NVPOA Website!
Since 1981 we have been dedicated to the education of our members, to the advocacy of the rental housing industry, and to improving the quality of rental housing in the North State. We specialize in offering support services for professional property management companies and rental owners who self-manage their residential income properties.
With the expansion of our new territory by joining the National Apartment Association, we can now offer support services in the following counties; Butte, Glenn, Tehema, Sutter, Yuba, Colusa, Shasta, Siskiyou, Lassen, Plumas, and Modoc.
The North Valley Property Owners Association, representing over 12,500 rental units, is an association founded to promote, protect, and advance the rental housing industry, and to enhance and promote the relationship between property owners and residents for their mutual benefit.
- Qualify potential residents with our credit screening service for only $10.00
- Our forms library contains over 60 attorney approved forms
- Multiple educational events offered monthly
- Network with other property owners and managers
- Informational support to frequently asked tenant-landlord questions
- Referrals to local Industry Partners
- Monthly informational newsletter
- Educational resource books to make the most informed decision
- Rent our urine detector and/or ozone machines for your next move out
- Advertise on our website, in our newsletter The Liaison, or in our office
- Dual Membership with the National Apartment Association and the Golden State Housing Providers
Click Here to learn how you can join the North Valley Property Owner's Association.
|Code of Ethics||74.27 KB|
|Conflict of Interests Statement||72.27 KB|
984 East Ave., Suite B-1
Chico, CA 95926
Phone: (530) 345-1321
Fax: (530) 345-6498