The North Valley Property Owners Association is a non profit organization that supports, educates, and advocates for the rental industry. We serve a 12 county territory that covers north eastern California counties of; Modoc, Lassen, Trinity, Siskiyou, Shasta, Plumas, Tehama, Glenn, Butte, Yuba, Sutter, and Colusa county. Members enjoy many benefits such as:
- California Residential Rental Forms that are up to date and specific to our local and state laws.
- Credit Screening Reports to assist in making informed decisions in selecting your future resident.
- Support to guide you through each scenario housing providers and residents may find themselves in.
- Education to keep you up-to-date on housing providers rights and responsibilities. We offer our education in a variety of ways; online workshops, in person workshops, membership luncheons, free fair housing seminars, annual trade show, and on time communications to any changes to rules relating to effectively managing your rental properties.
- Advocacy at the local, state, and national level to keep you informed of proposed legislation that can impact how you own and manage your investment properties. We have been actively engaged at all levels for over 40 years protecting your property rights.
- Industry Partner Referrals we have over 60 members that work hard to provide housing providers with service to the varying needs each owner may have. Check out our Member Directory tab for a list of current members here to support you today!